Kuhn Riddle Architects is seeking an interior designer for full-time employment. This position is one of two in our interior design department. Candidate will work with a principal or the senior interior designer to take design authority on interiors projects or participate as a team member on architectural projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Participating in all phases of projects from concept to construction documents to construction to post-occupancy
- Preparing finish schemes and specifying finishes, furniture, and lighting
- Preparing presentation graphics and materials; including finish boards, hand drawings, and computer rendered graphics.
- Producing design and construction drawings using Revit CAD program
- Directing interior design focused marketing efforts
- Meeting with product representatives and maintaining the materials library
The ideal candidate will have completed a college undergraduate or graduate degree program in interior design and have a minimum of 3 years office experience. Ideal candidate will be proficient in Revit, Photoshop, Excel, and Publisher. Candidate should have experience preparing finish schemes, specifying finishes and furniture, and preparing design and construction documents. A great candidate is friendly, self-motivated, organized, and team-oriented, with a gift for design and excellent communication skills.
Please send resume, references and electronic portfolio to Katherine Klepacki firstname.lastname@example.org