Interior Design Summer Internship
Kuhn Riddle Architects is seeking an interior design intern for full time summer employment. Intern will assist the interior designer and architects on projects in the office. Tasks will include:
- Specifying finishes and preparing finish schemes
- Specifying furniture and associated finishes
- Preparing presentation boards
- Creating hand drawn or computer rendered graphics to communicate design concepts to clients
- Creating finish and furniture specifications
- Assisting with design and construction drawings using Revit CAD program
- Assisting with preparing marketing materials
- Maintaining the materials library
- Assisting with administrative tasks as necessary
Candidate will have completed at least two years of a college undergraduate or graduate degree program in interior design. Ideal candidate will be proficient in Revit, Photoshop, Excel, and Publisher. Candidate will ideally be familiar with AutoCAD. Previous experience preparing finish schemes, specifying finishes and furniture, and preparing design and construction documents is preferred.
Candidates shall send resume, references and electronic portfolio to Katherine Klepacki firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be held in April.